Thursday, April 17, 2008

MY CREATIVE SCRAPBOOK

The website for My Creative Scrapbook is up and running!! Here's the link.... http://mycreativescrapbook.invisionzone.com/index.php? This is the page where you can register as a member of the site. SO...get registered, join in the chatter, upload some of you gorgeous layouts...and by ALL MEANS....Check out our monthly kits...You'll definitely want to order them!!! Be SURE to stop by and check it out!!! New kits every month and loads of inspiration from the design team!


Pin It!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

ohhh thanks for the link...I am going to have to check that out!!!

Unknown said...

Stopping by to say how excited I am that so many good scrappy things are happening for you lately! So deserved and about time!!! I'll be checking out My Creative Scrapbook!! Gotta keep my eye on ya, ya know. You can so easily get out of line!!

Jane F. Smith said...

your work is amazing and it's no wonder everyone wants a piece of you!!!! no really your work is great and they should be excited to have you on board!!!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hmmmm, maybe I'll have to get my hands on those kits!! ROFL!!....love the post Susan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails