Sunday, July 11, 2010

Creative Scrappers Reveal #112

Today is reveal day at Creative Scrappers. This is sketch #112. This is photos of Allen and Helen Grace on the first day of school. Okay, so he's in Pre-K 4 and she's in Pre-K 3, but it's still the first day of school for them. Just take a look at those backpacks...LOL! Almost as big as they are! A lot of thought goes into picking out the perfect backpack! I used lots of bright colors and did a little stitching around the photos.

Here's the sketch:

Now it's your turn to give it a try! Thanks so much for stopping by....Until next time...

Hugs!



Pin It!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just LOVE your style and have plans to use some of your beautiful ideas in my own scrapping. Hope you don't mind!! You are such an inspiration. :-)

SABRI said...

It's so lovely!!!

snapdragon said...

I did a LO like this with my dd and her dog- I just posted it on scrapbook.com.
Thank you for the great ideas. I love to scraplift from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails