Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pretty in *Pink*

WooHoo!!! Two posts in one day! LOL!!!

Here's another new layout for me. This is a photo of my daughter, Kimberly, with her daughter, Maggie. The photo was taken on Mother's Day by Charles Walton. Mr. Walton was the head photographer with Southern Living Magazine for 25+years. I love the colors Kimberly chose for the family to wear for the photo shoot. Bright, happy colors! I'll definitely be scrapping some more of these photos!

For this layout, I used some KaiserCraft papers call Bloom. I've had them for a while, and when I was flipping through my huge stash of papers, I couldn't believe how perfect they were for this beautiful photo! I added some bright pink and green cardstock. The big scalloped border is a Martha Stewart deep edge punch, and the small scalloped border is also a Martha Stewart punch. I added a few green bling to the scallops. I had to darken the small bling pieces with a little alcohol ink. The big butterfly is a Prima butterfly that I colored a bit with my Copics to match the papers. The medium sized butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch and the small butterfly is a EK Success punch.

Mood when I finished this layout....Happy!

Thanks for stopping by...as always, you comments are much appreciated! Until next time....

Hugs!



Pin It!

2 comments:

Gabi Alberti said...

Beautiful!! This photo is sweet!! Your daughter and granddaughter are very pretty!! The layout is amazing!! :)

cnelson said...

This couldn't be more darling!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails