Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Challenge #34 - Circles with Lines

I wanted to revisit Challenge #34 - Opposites Attract.  The first piece I did (you can see here) was to used straight lines for the string and add only circular or curved tangles.  After looking at all the beautiful pieces entered into the challenge, I wanted to go back and try the circle strings with just line tangles.  So...here it is...

 I think I really like how this came out.  I generally work on my tangles while watching television each evening, and I'm often amazed by some of the work I do.  Sometimes it's a good amazed and sometimes it a huh?  amazed.  I just never know where my pen will lead me!

Here's a second piece I finished last night.
 No idea what it is...but it kind of makes me think of a helmet...hmmmmm......

I can't believe I've posted three times in two days...so, I really appreciate you stopping by...again...and I do appreciate your wonderful comments.  They make my happy!!

Until next time...
♥Hugs!♥



Pin It!

11 comments:

Suze Bain said...

More fabulous tangles. Second one is my favourite, looks like a fancy vintage hat with feathers and plumes. xx

Sandra H said...

These are lovely:) Sandra H

Canonbury creations said...

Stunning artwork Susan it blows me away!
Val x

Meggymay said...

Wow, absolutely fabulous, love them both. Yvonne x

Deborah Frings said...

These are just amazing - brilliant works of art!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Susan, these tangles of yours are amazing! I love both of these, but the second one is over the top fabulous!

cnelson said...

sooooooo COOL!

June Houck said...

You are so talented! thank you for sharing your lovely work.

Ali Manning said...

Your zentangles take my breath away - I adore them!

Karen Lynn said...

Your second piece reminds me of one of those fancy Victorian-era hats! So fun.

Like you, I love the surprise of looking at my finished pieces and being amazed at what's there. It's always a fun, unplanned surprise.

Mim said...

WOW Susan, love these things called Zentangles. Just Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails