Friday, March 21, 2014

CTS#69 and Online Card Class

I've been making a few cards this week...so be prepared for a loooooong post!

This first one is for the CAS(E) This Sketch #69 challenge.  Here's the sketch...


And here's my card (I really was true to the sketch!)  :)




I also used some of the partial embossing techniques from Online Card Class - Clean and Simple 3.  I embossed the dots leaving a small 1 inch space in the middle for the sentiment.  The sentiment is from PTI and is stamped in black.  I layered the flourishes (I cut three of each) and adhered them with glossy accents. I added a small pink border, then adhered two small pink pearls.  Done....

Now for a few more cards I've created this week...some using techniques from the card class and some just for fun.



 This is a one layer birthday card created using techniques from the CAS card class...I LOVE how it turned out!


This is another one layer card created just for fun....




I think I made this card for one of the LIM challenges, but never got it posted.  I seem to have trouble getting my photographs done lately...nothing wrong with my camera...I'm just lazy!


This last card is one I made for one of my grandsons.  I used the robot silhouette cut file that I designed and popped him over a background that I sponged ink over a gear template. Turned out kinda cool...hope he likes it!  If you'd like to have this file, just click on the link and download.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments and your visits are always appreciated!! Until next time...
Photobucket


Pin It!

15 comments:

Luckysmom said...

So many fun cards!

debby4000 said...

You certainly been on a roll what fabulous cards.
luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

These are beautiful Susan you have been really busy x

Unknown said...

Wow, Susan, you have been busy!! What a lovely set of cards. I especially love your entry for this week's Case this Sketch. While as you say, it is a literal take on the sketch - it is just simply gorgeous!! Very well done xx

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous array of cards Susan. Love the CAS(e) one, perfectly matched to the sketch. All the one layer cards are lovely and that robot is too cute for words.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Angela said...

What a beautiful group of cards! I love your CAS(E) this Sketch entry.

Barb Ghig said...

So many gorgeous cards, Susan! You did an amazing job on the partial embossing technique, too!

Rosemary said...

wow... what a gorgeous group of cards, susan!! love the first one... so delicate!

Jen W. said...

These are all fantastic, Susan! Loving all the different styles here. Love the layered stamping on the second card and that cute robot on the last one. And the first card? Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Nora Noll said...

Your cards are fabulous!! You rocked the techniques from the CAS 3 Class. I also love the first one with the beautiful die cuts. Beautiful work!!

donna mikasa said...

Fabulous cards, Susan! I love how you were "true to the sketch" and the partial embossing is so elegant! Thanks for joining CAS(E) this Sketch!

Deborah Frings said...

It was a really fun class and I think your cards are just fabulous! I think my favourite is the layered stamps with the circles and grid, but the cute robot is such fun!

I do hope that your hand is much better now. xxx

Darnell said...

Hi Susan! I'm sorry I'm so late getting here to check out this fabulous inspiration-filled post! Things have been crazy busy and then I had a spring cold that just sucked the commenting right out of me! I'm glad to be well and catching up with you. You were full of impressive mojo here and I'm thankful you shared all your wonderful works of art!! Hugs, Darnell

Mrs Harry said...

Hi Susan. I hope all these terrific cards means that your hand is much better. That first one is just so elegant, really lovely. And I do hope your card with the script flower is as gorgeous a yellow IRL as it appears on my screen, such a lovely buttery colour. You are so inspiring with your cards, thanks for sharing them with us.

MaryH said...

Loved all these beautiful cards. You really utilized all the class techniques. I enjoyed watching the videos, but alas, did no homework. Not sure I've used any of the techniques, but love that I can go back & view them again. Signed up for the w/color class starting Monday. Hope I'll motivate myself to do at least a bit of the homework :-). Hugs & TFS (My fav of all these was #1.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails