Thursday, August 27, 2015

Addicted to Stamps and More

This will be my third post for today!  I have been busy, busy!!! 

The challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More is one of my favorites...Clean and Simple.  I got my card made using a sketch from CAS(E) this sketch, only to realize that I missed that challenge...and I might miss the challenge at ATSAM if I don't get a move on!

Here's my card for this challenge:



I had a lot of fun making this card.  I cut the white panel to fit at an angle, then added a stitched edge using a die from Paper Smooches. I cut the sentiment from white card stock three times and layered them for dimension.  I put some score tape across the back of the cards and put the letters back in the white panel.  I cut a flower die using the SS Calliope die and tucked it under the corner of the white panel.  I layered all of the white on a Kraft card base, popping up the panel with some fun foam.  I added a little clear Wink of Stella to the flowers and the letters in the sentiment.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!  Hope you'll come back soon!  Your comments are greatly appreciated! Until next time...
Photobucket


Pin It!

4 comments:

Julie B said...

Love the kraft and white combo, with just that little hint of sparkle.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

Faith A said...

Elegantly simple, love it.

jimlynn said...

Susan, this is so pretty! Know that Wink of Stella makes it shine too. Love the white and Kraft together.
Lynn

Neets B said...

This is lovely, Susan. The kraft and white is a beautiful combination and the touch of sparkle and the lovely white space make it just gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails