Thursday, August 27, 2015

Addicted to Stamps and More

This will be my third post for today!  I have been busy, busy!!! 

The challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More is one of my favorites...Clean and Simple.  I got my card made using a sketch from CAS(E) this sketch, only to realize that I missed that challenge...and I might miss the challenge at ATSAM if I don't get a move on!

Here's my card for this challenge:



I had a lot of fun making this card.  I cut the white panel to fit at an angle, then added a stitched edge using a die from Paper Smooches. I cut the sentiment from white card stock three times and layered them for dimension.  I put some score tape across the back of the cards and put the letters back in the white panel.  I cut a flower die using the SS Calliope die and tucked it under the corner of the white panel.  I layered all of the white on a Kraft card base, popping up the panel with some fun foam.  I added a little clear Wink of Stella to the flowers and the letters in the sentiment.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!  Hope you'll come back soon!  Your comments are greatly appreciated! Until next time...
Photobucket


Pin It!

4 comments:

Julie B said...

Love the kraft and white combo, with just that little hint of sparkle.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Elegantly simple, love it.

jimlynn said...

Susan, this is so pretty! Know that Wink of Stella makes it shine too. Love the white and Kraft together.
Lynn

Neets B said...

This is lovely, Susan. The kraft and white is a beautiful combination and the touch of sparkle and the lovely white space make it just gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails