Sunday, October 18, 2015

Muse Challenge - #137

I don't often play in the Muse Challenge, but this week's inspiration sparked an idea for me.  





I found a cover plate that I just had to have...and decided it would be perfect to recreated a card like this one.


I cut the cover plate of hearts from white card stock, then cut it again with red, yellow, green, blue, and purple.  I put pop dots behind each of the hearts...then I lightly adhered the white heart panel over the card base and put the hearts back in the openings with the pop dots raising them up.  After adhering all of the hearts, I removed the white cover plate background. I added a strip of black card stock to separate the sentiment from the hearts.  The large red heart was punched and the sentiment on the heart is a PTI sentiment.  I added some white dots around the edge with a white Signo pen. The "big hugs" sentiment is from SSS.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!  Hope you'll come back soon!  Your comments are greatly appreciated! Until next time...
Photobucket


Pin It!

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Susan!!! Of course it is perfect for this challenge! Who wouldn't love to receive this card? Gorgeous! Thanks for including it in our gallery at Muse!
=] Michele

Unknown said...

Love this card Susan. Gorgeous colors and perfect for the challenge.

Karen x

Sandra H said...

So cute and elegant is your card x

Ardyth said...

Love your 'rainbow of love'! So great to see you at Muse this week!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card and I LOVE how you put it all together again, what a great simple idea. thank you

sandie said...

Gorgeous rainbow mix of colours and great take on Michele's card x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails