Saturday, November 7, 2015

One Layer Simplicity Challenge - A Multitude of Gratitude

This month's challenge at the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge is a Multitude of Gratitude: make thank-you or gratitude cards for any purpose or occasion.  Well, I've made a couple of cards, but I'm sure I'll need several more before the year is over.


I used this same stamp in the previous post for the "fire" challenge at Less is more, only this time I made it a one layer card.  I stamped the Hero Arts image on a white card base, colored it with Copics (Y17, YR18, R46 and R59) and added a touch of gold to the center of the big bloom.  The sentiment is from PTI.  I rounded the corners with a corner chomper.  This card is actually only 3.75 x 5 because I managed to get a giant smudge of ink on the top edge...so...I just made a smaller card!


The flowers on this card are from Flourishes.  Sadly, I don't believe they are in business any longer.  I colored the image with Copics.  The sentiment is from PTI.  I rounded the bottom corners with a corner chomper.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!  Hope you'll come back soon!  Your comments are greatly appreciated! Until next time...
Photobucket


Pin It!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards, Susan. I love the colours and your colouring. :-)

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Darnell said...

You are so talented when it comes to OLCs, Susan, and these are both spectacular! When I was scrolling and saw your first fiery vibrant bloom, I thought "FIRE" and was already thinking ahead to tell you about LIM but you were way ahead of me! You captured fire brilliantly with both cards!! Hugs, Darnell

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very beautiful these cards are.

Ardyth said...

This just leapt out of the OLS gallery - warm, glowing colours and texture! Thanks for joining us Susan!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty and so vibrant Susan...makes me miss my garden.
Thanks so much for playing along with the OLS this month.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails