Tuesday, March 31, 2020

More Cards and some Scrapbooking...

Starting with the cards....


 To see the cards larger, just click on the card.  The first card is super simple.  I used a 3-D Tim Holtz embossing folder, backed it with black, added a ribbon and a sentiment.  The second card is also a 3D embossed background. I cut the leaves from vellum. Cut the hugs from red and back it in black.  Stamped a sentiment on white and put it on a red card base.


I still love these red blooms! Die is from Penny Black I think.  I cut the background with a TH die and the peek a boo window is a Die-namics die. The next card...decorative panel cut with a Spellbinders die.  I used dies for the branch, leaves and the bird.  Sentiment is from PTI (I think).


The flowers on this card were hand painted with water colors.  Still working on my watercolor skills! LOL!  The next card is a SSS die that I layered 3 times and then did a little ink blending on the card base before attaching the die cut.


This last card was made using the center of the previous die cut.  I also layered it 3 times.  I inked the background with distress inks by masking off areas with post-it tape.

This layout is a photo of my Mama taken in 1927. I used Carta Bella papers. The flowers are SSS dotted blooms stamp.



Photo of my SIL and grandson fishing.  Super simple layout.  I let the paper do the work.


Photo of my Mama taken in 1939.  She was 14 years old.  I used a bunch of OLD stuff from my stash to create this layout.

Thanks for hanging in there!  I know it's a lot, but since I can't really go anywhere right now...I get to spend LOTS of time in my craft room!  Hope all of you are staying in and staying safe from this nasty virus!

Thanks for stopping by...and Thank You to all of you for the sweet comments you always leave for me.  I appreciate you more than you know!

Hugs!
Susan


Pin It!

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely cards and scrapbook pages. Love the Easter ones.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful array of cards x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails