Friday, January 25, 2008

For the "reflections" assignment, I thought I'd post this photo. I actually took this with my old camera (Canon S2 IS). I'm not near any lakes or water where I can catch water reflections. I just thought this was a kinda cool pic. I kept wanting to take some shots of the beautiful changing leaves as we headed from Florida to Georgia...and there just wasn't a good place to get pics. So...when we stopped at a rest area, I got out, propped my elbows on the roof of the car and snapped a picture of the trees in the rest area...I did NOT realize there was a reflection of the trees in my sunroof until I uploaded the pic! How cool is that!!!
Shutter speed 1/640 Aperture 4.0


Pin It!

11 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

wow i thought it WAS a lake there for a minute until you said it was your sunroof---- awesome surprize!!

AgilityIG said...

That is so funny! My first reaction was that I was looking at a lake or pond - Very good!!!

~Ane~ said...

Oh this is beautiful, love the colors and a great reflection!

Sandie Dunn said...

VERY Beautiful! I like this very much! I can't wait for summer again so I can get around some still water! Love the reflection!

Jane said...

nice job Susan!!!

Gayle said...

Wow! Beautiful colors and perfect for the reflection challenge. Super job!

Michee's Group 2 photo blog said...

This is awesome Susan! I'm like everyone else...I thought it was a lake until I read on!!! Great shot!

Mission Statement: said...

Susan, this is an amzing shot. The roof of the car almost looks like water. Gorgeous fall trees too.

mosbarger said...

This is beautiful!!!!!!!! I would have posted this one too!!!!

Stacey said...

Wow! That is a gorgeous picture!!!

Brycesmom said...

Gorgeous work Susan! I would love to see you scrap THIS! It is the perfect photo, and belongs in a mag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails