Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year

What a wonderful time we've had this Christmas season! I love watching the grandchildren when their eyes light up with joy on Christmas! There's nothing like little ones to make Christmas even more magical.

We've had overnight company and some that just visited for a few hours during the day...but all of it was treasured time spent with family and friends.

This weekend we will ring in the new year with a little get together with more friends, and my daughter, Kimberly and her family will be visiting (and bringing Katie, Adam and my newest granddaughter, Maggie Elizabeth). It'll be a full house again this weekend and I can't wait!

From my house to yours...I hope the new year brings you great health, happiness, and prosperity! Here's to a FABULOUS 2010!!

Until next time...Hugs!



Pin It!

2 comments:

cnelson said...

Happy New Year Susan!!

Jane F. Smith said...

Sounds like you had a great holiday and now it's back to work? I sorry about that...like they say, all good things must come to an end...but so do bad things!!! lol!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails