Friday, January 15, 2010

I DID IT!

I finally got my blog changed to a three column blog! Every time I've tried to change it, I ended up losing things and changing the formatting!!!

It's really the little things in life...you know?

Well, hopefully this weekend will be the beginning of my office/scraproom remodel. My son and daughter have volunteered to come over to help me move ALL the stuff out (and that should take a while), then hopefully, tomorrow, the carpet will come up and the wood flooring will be going in! I can't wait!

The part I'm dreading is putting all the STUFF back in the room. I really need to decide what I want and get busy finding the tables/storage units that I'd like to have. I love the Ikea store, unfortunately, there isn't one anywhere close to me! ~sigh~ Now I'll have to try to be creative!

Wish me luck as we get started this weekend. I have a feeling it might be a while before I get any scrapping done. I'll try to post pics when I have the chance.

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time....



Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the New Look Susan!!!

Vel said...

Looks great, Susan. Good luck with the remodel...I think you saw the photos of mind. It's so exciting, isn't it? Make sure you take the before and after photos.

Lynn Biermann said...

Love the new look Susan! That is a great banner too!! This makes me want to do a blog makeover!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails