Thursday, May 20, 2010

One Layer Wednesday Challenge (OLW5)

It's that time again. The One Layer Wednesday challenge from Susan Raihala's blog Simplicity .

For this week's challenge, we were to use a stamp that is considered a faux embellishment. I chose to use a scallop stitch stamp on my card.

Then I stamped a few blooms between the "stitching" and colored them with my Prismacolor pencils.

Just click on the picture to enlarge it.

Thanks for stopping by...and until next time...

Hugs!



Pin It!

8 comments:

Tiya-B said...

love your flowers all different an beautiful.
simply great!

Jennifer said...

Lovely, happy card!

Donelda said...

wow, I've seen a lot of stitched stamps but I haven't seen any that were scalloped. Great card for the challenge.

donna mikasa said...

love the stitched scallops! they frame the flowers nicely...

Ruth M said...

Very pretty card. Great use of the scalloped stitching stamp!

Jane F. Smith said...

That card is just the cutest!!!!

Susan Raihala said...

That scalloped stitching is DA BOMB! You're really making me regret getting rid of this stamp set....

Emily Leiphart said...

Susan, your floral card is beautiful! I love the scalloped border you created!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails