Saturday, January 13, 2018

CASE this Sketch #254

It's been a long time since I've played along with a challenge, and I needed something to kick start my mojo!  I found this sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch #254.


Thinking about all the birthdays and anniversaries coming up in the next few months, I realized that my card supply is really bare, so I need to get busy and make some cards!

Here's my card for the challenge...


I decided to do a white on white with just a tiny pop of color. The only stamping on the card is the heat embossed Happy Birthday.  Everything else is cut with a die. I added some dots of NUVO crystal for just a pop of shine.

As always, thanks so much for stopping in.  I appreciate your visit...and I appreciate each and every comment!
Photobucket


Pin It!

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So Beautiful, love the white on white.
Faith
x

Leigh Penner said...

I love the white on white! Great take on the sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails