Saturday, January 13, 2018

CASology - Hugs

Still working on replenishing my card supply.  Finished another card to share with you today...this one is for the CASology challenge



Here's my card for the challenge....


This card was made entirely with the Cameo.  I printed the "sending you big" and "for your birthday" on the card then cut out the word "hugs" that I designed in the Silhouette Studio program.  I also added a line of stitching around the edges of the card front with the Cameo. The hearts were cut from red card stock.  I colored the word "hugs" with Copic markers, then added a layer of clear wink of stella.  I also added the wink of stella to the red hearts.  Then I coated them all with some glossy accents.  The word "hugs" was also cut 4 times and layered to give some dimension.

As always, thanks so much for stopping in.  I appreciate your visit...and I appreciate each and every comment!
Photobucket


Pin It!

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FABULOUS, love how you have done the "hugs and hearts" great layering and the edge "stitching" is just fabulous. I must have a go at that with my Cameo, don't you just love that machine? LOL
Faith
x

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a sweet card mf.
xx Karen

Melissa said...

A winning color combination with the perfect touch of shine! :)
Thank you so much for playing along with us over at CASology!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails