Thursday, July 10, 2008

Check this out!

Just wanted to share the layouts I designed with the fantastic kits from My Creative Scrapbook. I love the bright colors in the Leap layout....it just screams "SUMMER"!!! And I know it looks like Katie is walking on water...but trust me...she's NOT! LOL!!! I just somehow managed to capture Jacob, Adam and Katie in mid jump.....gotta be quick to catch a shot like that! Then in the Strike a Pose layout...my darling granddaughter, Helen Grace is just the cutest thing! (of course, I might be slightly biased! LOL!) I LOVE the photos of the three boys in Oh Say Can You See. This layout just kind of took on a life of it's own....and fell together in a snap...and these photos were soooo perfect with the title! In the All American Boy layout...that would be my handsome grandson, Adam...and yes...he most definitely is our All American Boy! Rough and tumble are words that definitely describe all three boys. Katie is at that in-between stage (age 9)...when she doesn't know if she wants to be a 9 year old or a 20 yr old and flucuates between the two...LOL!!! ....and then there's Helen Grace....why, she is just a girly-girl!!!
Thanks for stopping by....and I'd love to hear your comments!


Pin It!

4 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Great pages Susan! I have a Katie too who is age 9 and in the same stage as your Katie. What can we do?!

Stacey said...

You are so talented girl!!! I love those!!!!!

Cindy Gilchrist said...

Such beautiful LO's!!! WOW!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Man, you rocked these kits Susan!!!....you can tell how much you just adore all the grandkids by your descriptions!! Beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails