Sunday, July 6, 2008

DaisyDs New Chloe Marie Line


This new Chloe Marie Collection is just gorgeous! Here's a couple of cards I've done for DaisyD. The most difficult part of making these cards was chosing which piece of this beautiful paper I wanted to cut into! LOL!!! On the I Love You card, I added some swirls that I cut with my Quikutz 12" die....and pop dotted the flowers for a 3-D look. The scallops I cut with my corner rounder....you should really try that...it's super easy! On the Thank You card I pulled out some of my really OLD paper shaper scissors....victorian...and trimmed the bottom edge of the solid color and the patterned paper. The "thank you" is a stamp from Close to My Heart. The flower is one of the MANY die cuts available with the Chloe Marie line....all I did was add a few doodles and placed it on pop dots....I really enjoyed working with this collection...and can't wait to get a layout or two completed....
Thanks for stopping by....


Pin It!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

that line is absolutley gorgeous!!! I LOVE your cards! You did a fantastic job with the pp's!!!!

Julie Howard said...

Wow. You know I'm not usually one for girly or florals, but I have to admit, that DD pp is gorgeous! Just lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails