Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My New Tangle - Dyzzee

Today, I'd like to share my new tangle with you.  I've been tangling quite a bit (for the therapeutic benefits) and I was excited when I finished this one.  I've named it Dyzzee (dizzy) because coloring in in made me feel a bit dizzy! LOL!

By the way...I've submitted this tangle to Tanglepatterns.com and it was accepted and should be posted there soon.

Anyway...here's the step-by-step ...


Here's my sample...see why I called it Dyzzee?

 That's it for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping in.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my new tangle...I love your comments!  Until next time...

Hugs!




Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do this...but it's terrific!!!
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the fab tutorial...great pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, l think its a stunner!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is amazing! You are so talented...I can see why you named it what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting a new pattern accept - it's BRILLLIANT! I can totally see how you came up with the name though as it definately makes you feel dizzy if you stare at it. Reminds me a bit of those impossible drawings by Escher.
    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really lovely! Very inventive, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Susan you must have the patience of a saint!! Congratulations on having your design validated, so exciting! I can see how it made you dizzy it reminded me of those magic eye pictures where you let your vision go out of focus to see the image within:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! That would make a lovely complicated patchwork quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, lovely, thanks alot! http://www.tekenpraktijkdeinnerlijkewereld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Susan, so creative, congratulations on being accepted at Tanglepatterns, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, I'd be cross-eyed, Susan! It's gorgeous but not sure I'd have the patience to do something like this. WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like a great tangle, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you! Hugs! Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails