Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We Have a Winner!

At 5:30 pm today, I made a list of all the comments on the New Year's post so that I could select a winner for the drawing.  I had a total of 34 comments. I listed each name in the order that the comments were made and assigned each person a number.

Using Random.org, I generated the winning number (person).  And the winner is:


Number 16 - Judy1223

Judy, if you'll send me your information, I'll get the gift card out to you.  You can contact me by clicking on the envelope at the top of my blog that says "contact me". 

A big thank you for everyone who participated! I truly appreciate all the visits and the nice comments you all leave for me on my blog...it really makes blogging fun!  Until next time....

Hugs!
Photobucket


Pin It!

3 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Oh, good heavens, it IS my lucky day! Thank you so much, Susan! Yet another common link in our lives...our birthdays, our blogaversaries, and now this! Too funny! Thank you again!

cnelson said...

Congrats to Judy!!

Sandra H said...

Congratulations Judy:) Sandra H

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails