Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Challenge 31 - Fairyland

I'm playing in the Zentangle Challenge again this week at The Diva's weekly challenge.  This week the challenge was given by Carol Bailey Floyd.  Her challenge is to create a Zentangle environment where fairies would feel at home.  There are lots of tangles that have full fairy approval and affection!

Well, I don't know much about fairies...having never seen one, but here's a little something I doodled in hopes that a good fairy might like to visit.

I'm really not sure if any of these "tangles" are any of the original zentangles, but it is what it is.  I may have the whole thing wrong, who know?!  Anyway, I enjoyed playing around with this.  I used a 3.5 x 3.5 inch card to doodle on.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by! Until next time....

Hugs!




Pin It!

12 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous fun, your faeries will have a wonderful time flying around here. XOXO Zoe

Karen Lynn said...

Is it a fairy jungle gym or fairy wind chimes? Only the fairies know.

Erika said...

Thank you for visiting!

This makes me think of the holidays and ornaments--I am sure any fairy would like to be in your tangle!

craftattack said...

Lovely work! Valerie

Cheryl said...

oh just love this hun its magical,perfect for the fairies,the doodling is amazing hugs cheryl x

Blue-Bird said...

I don't always use 'official' tangles either, I don't even know if I'm using official tangles, when I do ...
Tangling has to be fun, and the outcome a surprise! Love this 'garden'

Molly Bee said...

I thought of wind chimes too! Love it!

Cheryl Nelson said...

so super cool!

Debgem said...

Wow!!! This is just amazing! My doodling is just that - random doodles - yours is a work of art!

Carol Bailey Floyd said...

This looks like a fairy garden festival to me! I never saw one before, but I think that's what it might be -- so happy and festive! If you look at other people's entries, you will see all kinds of tangles -- I think the official tangles are a jumping off point. Your creativity will lead to to many wondrous tangle places! Have fun!

Sandra said...

This is Fabulous:)Sandra H

Meggymay said...

Looks great, I think it looks a bit like a fairy garden as well. Yvonne x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails