Monday, October 25, 2010

Bella Blvd - October Designers

A few months ago I was selected as a Bella Artista for Bella Blvd. I was so excited! Within just a short period of time, I received a box full of Bella goodies to play with. Today, I'm one of the featured Artistas on the Bella Blog. Hop on over and check out the other Artista's work!


Here's a layout that I created for Bella using the Man of the House Collection. These papers are perfect for "guy" layouts. I scrapped some photos of my cute little grandson, Adam. I love these photos of Adam. He's taken off his shirt and is working so hard to show me how he can move that big log! What a Guy! Even the labels worked perfectly with these photos!


More to come at Bella Blvd in the days ahead. Thanks for stopping by...Until next time...

Hugs!


Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails