Friday, August 12, 2016

A Little Zen-tangled Inspired Art...

I needed to catch up with some of my "name" tangles...I have two new granddaughters that I wanted to get these made for before they grow up on me!  You KNOW how fast kids grow up now....Right?!?

I've removed their last names for posting...just so you know there's not a huge gap on the drawings. I always mean to take a photo of my art BEFORE I take it to be framed, but for some reason I ALWAYS forget!  The background appears a bit grey, but it's actually a bright white.  I had to take the photos AFTER the framing was completed! :-(





Used a black micron pen and shaded with a graphite pencil.  The hearts were punched from pink glitter paper.


Thanks so much for stopping in.  I appreciate your visit...and I appreciate each and every comment!
Photobucket


Pin It!

6 comments:

Carol L said...

These are such priceless keepsakes for your DGD's to enjoy for years to come! You've done some great tangling with lots of interesting patterns and designs! Love it :)

Greta said...

What wonderful keepsakes for your granddaughters!

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful keepsake for these children!

sandyh said...

spectacular tangling as always! especially love the "p" and "e" in paige's name (my gd too!)! i need to practice more....
tfs, sandyh

marilyn said...

What an incredible gift! Just bought a Zentangles for kids book for my granddaughter, but I'm learning from it too.... Your art is inspiring!

Karen Dunbrook said...

I love zentangles and need to do more of it...love these. Super looking lettering!
TFS and thanks for the visit to my blog...so appreciated.
hugs,
Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails