Wednesday, March 6, 2013

OLW 130 & Addicted to Stamps and More

I've done it again!  I'm made a couple of cards that will definitely fit TWO challenges!  This week's OLW challenge is to use a sentiment or saying centered on the card...and make that the star of the show, surrounded by white space. Can do....

The challenge this week at Addicted to Stamps and More is anything goes...as long as it's Clean and Simple.  Can do...

These cards are REALLY CAS!  Here are the cards I made:


The sentiment is from PTI, stamped in Memento black.  I tried (I mean I really tried!) to stamp in a color, but I just couldn't do it!  I added three tiny black pearls under the sentiment.  


The sentiment on this card is also from PTI.  It's the first time this stamp has seen ink too!  I just couldn't leave it with just the sentiment, so I added two small pieces of orange bling.

These were probably two of the quickest cards I've ever made!  UBER-CAS!!!

I'm thinking perhaps I should have added some scored lines to these cards...what do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments and your visits are always appreciated!! Until next time...

Hugs!
Photobucket


Pin It!

16 comments:

Ardyth said...

LOVE the perfect simplicity of these! Great OLW cards! Just finished mine for my Friday post!

Samantha Post said...

Saw your linky at the Simplicity blog! I love your simple black and white. Classy!

Suze Bain said...

These are great Susan, what fabulous sentiments - wish we could get PTI stamps in the UK. Xx

Sandra H said...

Simply beautiful Susan x

Loll said...

Hi Susan. Great job ... two wonderfully CAS cards. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Loll xx

Jacqueline said...

stunning CAS work, love both your cards - thanks so much for joining in this week at ATSAM - Jacqueline xx

Unknown said...

I think these are beautiful, no score lines needed! The simplicity highlights the sentiments, and the little bit of bling is lovely!

Aileen said...

Perfect CAS and wonderful cards to boot. x

Kristie Goulet said...

Love these cards and the PTI sentiments! The bling is just the right touch. :)

Kylie said...

Perfectly CAS, I love these cards! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

Vicky Hayes said...

By leaving them as they are, the sentiment really does take on huge importance Susan! Love them!

Sue said...

Two wonderful CAS cards Susan. The sentiments look amazing with just the addition of the pearls.

Joyce said...

These are stunning in their simplicity. The bling is perfect, and you don't need anything else.

Anita in France said...

Beautifully and perfectly CAS ... love the pearls and the orange bling! Anita :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome cards - love that first one

Anne said...

Simply stunning work, love them both

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails