Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Zendala Dare 29

This week's challenge from Erin at The Bright Owl blog is to create a zendala using the following template:



Here's my take on this template...


The actual tile size is approximately 6 x 6.  I love how this one turned out.


This next one I just thought I'd share.  I generally tangle at night while watching television (I love to multi-task).  I had no idea where this was headed when I started, but it's different...and I kinda like it!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are always appreciated! Until next time...

Hugs!
Photobucket


Pin It!

7 comments:

Tangles and More said...

Great job on both of them.

Anne's tangle blog said...

Wow Susan, your zendala is so beautiful! And the next one? I love it.

Didisch said...

Wow, your zendala is beautiful, and the other one just gorgeous. It is so flowy and organic I love that. Great job! ;-)

Phoenix said...

These are amazing! Stunningly done- I love what you have chosen. Just lovely!

Sue Sharp said...

Both are beautifully done - lovely balance of dark and light and nice choice of complimentary tangles. I 'specially love the centre of your zendala !

Deborah Frings said...

Wow and wow again! I think these are both stunning. However, I really like the second one - so elegant!

Anonymous said...

BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO!

I would guess you have to use 3 different kinds of rulers, a set of French Curves, a Protractor and all the other little doodads I see available for guys who hunch over drafting boards all day. But I know it's just your ultra-artistic little hands making these gorgeous tangles.

Magnificent!

Bahb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails