Monday, January 26, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

I don't get tagged often, but this week I've been tagged and received a "blog award" from a couple of my friends. So here goes..... The tag from Vel... Here are the rules: 1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos. 2. Select the 6th folder. 3. Select the 6th photo from that folder. 4. Post and explain about that picture. 5. Tag 6 other peopleHere are the rules: The date on the sixth folder in my pictures was September 14, 2006. This is a photo of our great grandson Nolan when he was about 2 weeks old. Perhaps I should scrap it! LOL! I will tag Sharon, Julie, Jane, Nicole, Amy, and Patti +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I also received a Fabulous Blog award from Julie and Jane

For some reason, in order to accept this Fabulous Award, I need to list five of my addictions. In no particular order, my addictions:

1. Diet Coke

2. Scrapbooking

3. Reading

4. Chocolate

5. Chocolate....sorry but it really IS an addiction!! LOL!

And in order to pass it forward, I'm nominating the following individuals for the Fabulous Award:

1. Pam

2. Sharon

3. Nicole

4. Amy

5. Patti



Pin It!

3 comments:

Jane F. Smith said...

Wow you talk about getting tagged....you really got it didn't you?? Well, you did well and the one you tagged me back with sounds kind of interesting!!! Have a great week girl!!!

Sharon said...

THis tag could be interesting SUsan. I can't wait to go and check out what photo comes up in the 6th folder!!

Pam said...

Hi Susan!!! Got your award, thank you:) I passed it on...hope you are doing well!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails