Friday, February 13, 2009

Practice, Practice, Practice.....

I've had my Canon Rebel XTi for over a year now, and I'm STILL trying to learn how to use it. I know, I know...I've been told all my life that "practice makes perfect"....well, just for the record, that is not technically true. There are quite a few things that I've practiced ad nauseam and STILL have not mastered - anywhere NEAR PERFECT! But I digress...
I have been practicing with my camera...every chance I get. Here are some of my more recent efforts. Two of my children and their children met me down at Bertram Park in Pensacola for a late afternoon photo shoot. Luckily for me, our friend, Tim Ludvigsen (who is a professional photographer) joined us. He gave me several quick lessons on my camera...and I think these are come of the best pics I've taken for a while. Acutally, Tim was the REAL photographer there, I just came along to get in a little practice with my camera AND all the help I could get from Tim. THANKS Tim!!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon! Hugs!
Susan


Pin It!

5 comments:

said...

Oh Susan, your photos are fabulous!!! Not sure what lens you're using, but these are really wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos-I see more scrap pages coming! I have drooled over that particular camera for 2 years. You are taking supburb shots with it Susan!!

Lynn Biermann said...

Really wonderful photos!! Looking forward to you scrapping them!!

Jane F. Smith said...

Well, look at you go!!! I love the shots and in particular the first one of your grandson and the one of your hubby and granddaughter!! Practice!!!!

phamil said...

Susan, these shots are awesome! I love the way the sun is shining through her hair in the one pic especially!!! (My camera does lots that I don't know about, I'm such a techie dummie!!!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails