Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quick and Easy Birthday Card

Just a simple little birthday card. A little stamping, a little coloring (with my Copics) and some glitter all over the flower for a little sparkle. I made this card for a challenge that I saw at Simplicity blog for a One Layer Wednesday Challenge. I love that blogspot. FULL of ideas for making cards.

With 5 children and 16 grandchildren - I need LOTS of cards! So the quicker the better for me.

This card was VERY quick...and I just love the way it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time....

Hugs!



Pin It!

5 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Susan, this is ADORABLE! Love the glitter you added to the flower. One of your grans will love this card!

Unknown said...

such a super cute card. love it.

Beate said...

Your card is adorable, Susan!
Hugs and smiles

Tiya-B said...

i love frogs and this one is cute cute cute.

Mim said...

Frogs are great (I can hear them outside the window after all the rain we've had). Love the colouring and glitter on this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails