Sunday, July 25, 2010

Creative Scrappers - Reveal #114

It's time once again for another sketch reveal from Creative Scrappers. Today is sketch #114. Here's my take:

I used Basic Grey's Urban Prairie collection. The oval tag was cut with a spellbinder die. The swirl was cut with a Quickutz die. The glass bubble embellies are Prima's that seem to match perfectly. The journaling was added in strips on the top. The bracket is from some chipboard I had in my stash (don't know how long!) and I covered it with paper to match. Here's the sketch:

Give this sketch a try...you'll love it!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Until next time....

Hugs!



Pin It!

4 comments:

cnelson said...

What a great pic...what a great lo!! LOVE it!

Suzanne said...

This is so very lovely, I love the colours you used.

Vel said...

Susan, I gotta tell ya, I'm really lovin' the LOs you're doing for Creative Scrappers. Very nice color choice on this one.

Emily Leiphart said...

Susan, this is such a pretty layout! I love all the bright colours and papers you used.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails