Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Little More Art?

Thought I'd shared an new piece of "art" I've attempted.  This time, I'm also sharing the photo I used to sketch from.  This is my granddaughter, Katie...well, at least the photo is of Katie, the sketch is my attempt to sketch Katie from the photo.   Here's the photo I used:

And here's my sketch from the photo.  Still a lot of things I need to work on. Can you see any resemblance to the photo?  I'm afraid I didn't do it justice.


Also sharing another piece of my Zentangle Inspired Art.  I did this while watching television the other night.  Still haven't mastered the perfectly round look, but I'll get there! LOL!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Please leave me a comment and give me your take on my sketching....should I pursue sketching?  Your comments as always, are greatly appreciated.


Until next time...

♥ Hugs! ♥


Pin It!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think your sketching is amazing! I think anyone would recognize it as Katie. Your zentangle looks like one of those now popular doilies. Not perfectly round, but you should see the doilies I've tried to crochet. Are they supposed to be perfectly round? LOL, I don't think so.

Sandra H said...

Wow you have done a fantastic sketch of your grandaughter you should be really proud its lovely and your zentangle is just as lovely truly got talent here!:) Sandra H

cnelson said...

AMAZING work Susan!

Meggymay said...

Your sketch is a fantastic likeness and the zentangle is so detailed. great pieces. Yvonne x

Deborah Frings said...

Katie must be so proud of you - this is a lovely sketch! And your tangle's get too!! I do like the tangle as works of art and yours are getting better and better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails