Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year and Hello!

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.  I know I haven't posted in a while, but our lives have been a tad stressful since Thanksgiving.  Things seem to have stabilized a bit for now, so hopefully, I can find Mr. Mojo and do a little crafting again.  I know I've missed so many of your wonderful creations, but I'll be checking in on your blogs again soon.

Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers, and to those of you who sent me a card, I appreciate it more than you know!

Hugs!

Photobucket


Pin It!

8 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

I was worried when you fell off the grid. Glad to hear things are OK.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2013 for you and yours.

Tara
x

Canonbury creations said...

Happy New Year Susan, hope 2013 will be bettr for you and yours. Missing your fab cards:)
Val x

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Susan - I do hope that you have a Happy New Year - keeping you and yours in my thoughts. Hugs, Deborah xx

Sandra H said...

Thank you Susan and wishing you and yours a Happy New Year too x

Stamps and Paper said...

Wishing you A Very Happy New Year also Susan

Anne

Darnell said...

What a wonderful new-year surprise gift to see you back in Blogland, Susan! I'm happy to hear that things have smoothed out a bit and you're looking around for Mr. M.J. Craftsnozzle!

I'm keeping you in my prayers and cyber hugs will continue! Darnell

Unknown said...

Delighted to see you back Susan; although we know the reasons we have really missed you! I hope 2013 is a happy and healthy year for you and yours.

Hugs.

Karen x

Mrs Harry said...

So glad to hear from you, we've missed your fabulous work. Wishing you and your family well for 2013. You are in our thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails