Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Three in One

I must say...I'm kinda proud of myself today!  I've made a card that actually fits THREE...get it...THREE challenges! This first card fits with the One Layer Simplicity challenge (friends), the CASology challenge (glitter), and the Addicted to CAS (Red).  Woohoo!

 

Super simple CAS card!  I stamped the sentiments (Thinking of you - Hero Arts and "my friend" - Stampendous), added a couple of small hearts from another Hero Arts stamp set, added a touch of red glitter glue to the hearts and for the finishing touch, added some scored lines down the length of the card.  Oh...and I also rounded the bottom corners with a 1/4 inch corner rounder.  Lots of words to describe it, but it only took about 10 minutes to complete the card!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!  Hope you'll come back soon!  Your comments are greatly appreciated! Until next time...
Photobucket


Pin It!

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

A clean and simple beauty!!! I love all the scoring on this Susan. So pretty.
Lynn

Doni High said...

Beautifully CAS. Love it! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Ardyth said...

Love the simplicity of this - the score lines add the perfect amount of interest to a very clean design! Thanks so much for joining us at OLS!

Happy Dance said...

Your wonderful CAS card really stands out in the gallery. Love the scored lines and rounded corners. The centered sentiment and those sweet glittery hearts are perfect. Great card! Bev

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SIMPLY beautiful

Jen W. said...

I love the scoring on your card, Susan! It's a technique I always forget about until I see it like this and kick myself for never remembering it. Thanks for a lovely reminder and thanks for playing along with CASology this week! :D

Judy1223 said...

Susan, isn't it great when one card fits several challenges so well? I love it when that happens! I really love the simplicity of your card, and the score lines are a wonderful added interest but still so CAS! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails