Saturday, June 22, 2019

Card Spree...Photo overload!

It's been a couple of months since I posted. I don't know where the time goes!  I just finished a week of Vacation Bible School...and boy! is that exhausting!  I think we had 450+ people there this week.  Busy, exhausting, but a lot of fun! I have had thoughts that maybe I'm getting too old for this!

I wanted to share with you today a group of 12 cards that I've made that will be used as a door prize for a women's conference coming up at my church in September.  I tried to get a good variety of cards that could be sent for different occasions.

I also made envelopes for all of the cards and a cute little "purse" to hold them all.  I found a tutorial video online that showed me how to make this card purse.


Now...here are the cards...

















 If you have any questions about any of the cards, just contact me and I'll get right back to you!

I've also managed to get a little scrapbooking done. Here's a couple of my newest layouts.


Photo of my mama on her wedding day...and a copy of the telegram my daddy sent her the day before they were married.


I don't remember my mama ever having long hair...she couldn't stand long hair and always made me keep mine above my shoulders...so this layout is all about her long hair.

I need to post more often!!! This post is incredible long...so if you made it through to the end...bless you!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you've left me a comment, please know that I sincerely appreciate each and every one!   Hope to see you again soon!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I didn't think it too long, it was all interesting and with your beautiful cards and pages a joy.
Faith x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails