Sunday, May 2, 2010

***More GCD***

Recently I was given the opportunity to create with some of the fabulous GCD Lydia collection. This is another layout I've completed from that collection. This one is all boy! I love how the papers were so perfect for the "John Deere" layout!

The little tags at the top were some pictures I found. The big tractor is from a photo and I cut it out and put it on pop dots. I stitched some "tracks" for the tractor wheels and added a little faux stitching around the yellow background. The title letters were cut with the Silhouette and mounted with pop dots.

These photos are three of my grandsons - Adam, Allen, and Jacob. We were at the Jay Peanut Festival (we live in the country - what can I say!) The festival had 20+ John Deere tractors displayed and these boys climbed on almost every one of them! We also had the opportunity to taste-test boiled peanuts (YUM!), fried peanuts, roasted peanuts...and of course, we bought a few green peanuts to bring home with us to boil and freeze. YUM-M-M-M-Y!!! Nothing better than a salty boiled peanut. (I've been told that's a "Southern" thing! LOL!).

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time...

Hugs!



Pin It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOooo I really love this!!!

cnelson said...

Soooooo cute!!!

Lydia Siegel said...

This is such an adorable boy lo!

Jane F. Smith said...

This is just so adorable!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails