Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sugar-White Sand Beaches

Speaking of white sand beaches....here along the Gulf Coast, I'm afraid we might be losing our beautiful white sand beaches to the huge oil spill in the Gulf. When I found these adorable photos of my grandson, Jacob, I knew I wanted to scrap them right away. I'm also glad that we have these great photos of the "white" sand, before it is gunked up with oil!

I used the new Seaside collection from Websters Pages....and BIG surprise!!! This layout was chosen as the banner of the week at Websters Pages Ning site!!! YAY! Okay...I get excited easily! LOL!

The background paper is shaped with a postage stamp edge. I cut the luggage and the hot air balloon from another piece of Websters Pages and attached them to the layout with pop dots for added dimension. The title letters (exploring) are thickers, and the red letters are Websters Pages sticker letters. I also added a little doodling. There are coordinating stickers between the top photos and on the pull out journaling tab. Photos were taken at Pensacola Beach in 2005.

Thanks for stopping by.....until next time...

Hugs!!



Pin It!

3 comments:

cnelson said...

Completely adorable!!! So sorry to hear about the possible loss of those white sand beaches.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the banner. The oil spill is such a horrendous mess. I feel so bad for all of you who frequent the beaches there.

Jane F. Smith said...

I so love this LO!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails