Friday, February 28, 2020

More Birthday Cards....Caution...Photo Overload!!


My daughter in law recently asked me to make some birthday cards for her to give to employees on their birthday.  Sometimes, I get quite a stack of cards, but it just so happens that I was almost completely out of any type of cards.  My card making recently has just been to keep up with birthdays in my family.  Anyway, I digress....I've made the following cards for her to share with the people she works with....

This first set of 11 cards are for my daughter in law.  If you want to see them bigger, you'll just need to click on them individually.



Elephant stamp is from Maymay Stamps.  The black and white card was made using a die I got from Amazon.  Not sure who makes it.



Stacked laundry images from a Maymay Stamp set.  Floral card has punched edge and a SU stamp used for the flowers and branches.


This first card is a bird from the Tim Holtz crazy birds stamp set and sentiments.  Second card is simple a SSS flower die stacked 4 times and adhered on top of patterned paper.


 Another SSS flower die inset into a piece of kraft card stock.  Sentiment from PTI.  Second card is just the reverse of the previous.


Embossed background. Sentiment from Hero Arts birthday set from several different companies. Second card is also embossed background and stamp is from the same HA set.


 The sentiment on this card is from the same HA set and is cut out and popped up on a pink card base that has been stamped with a background stamp.


The horse card is for one of my granddaughters 15th birthday.  Her favorite thing in the world is horses, so I thought this might make her smile.  The second card with the money roll is for my grandson who is turning 16.  The plastic bubble for the $$ is from MFT.  It actually about the size of a tube of lip balm.  I used a 3D embossing folder for the background and created a tear strip on the inside layer so he could remove the money without tearing up the card. LOL!





These last four are cards I've made in preparation for upcoming family birthdays.  Used lots of dies, some nuvo drops, shiny paper and glitter paper. 

Thanks for hanging in until the end! LOL!!  I've really been on a cardmaking spree this week! Thanks so much for stopping by and as always....I love it when you leave me a comment!

Hugs!!


  


Pin It!

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, you have been busy. Great set of cards.

Sandra H said...

Well you have been pretty busy love all of your cards x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Good to "see" you again Susan, AND with a fabulous set of cards, love your horse and money card for your grandchildren they will HAVE to love these. Looks like with requests from daughter and family birthdays you will have to keep VERY busy.
Faith x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails