Monday, September 3, 2012

In the Pink - with Wings

This week's challenge at In the Pink, is to create a card using lots of pink and the card should feature something with wings.....and it just so happens that I found a digi image that would be perfect for this challenge!  Here's my take on the challenge:


I wish I could tell you where I got the digi image, but I didn't label it so I have no idea!  I printed the image on white card stock, colored it with Copics and cut it out.  I embossed the background with a PTI texture plate, the stamped a little grass, sponged a green "hill" and added a few plants with the SU silhouettes, then popped the fairy over the hill.  The sentiment is from PTI. Quick...easy...and fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcomed and greatly appreciated!  Until next time....

Hugs!
Photobucket


Pin It!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, Susan! Sue x

Sandra H said...

This is so elegant x

Christine L said...

HI Susan

Your pink fairy is fabulous you've coloured her so well and I love how you've placed her sitting on a little hill!

Thank you for joining in the fun at In The Pink... hope to see you again soon!

Hugs
Christine x (ITP)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautiful fairy scene Susan - the inking and sponging has created a perfect backdrop for the image.

Thank you for joining in the Things With Wings challenge at ITP - hope we will see you again next time!
Sylvia xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails