Sunday, September 30, 2012

Zendala Dare 24



Each Saturday a new Zendala Dare challenge is posted by Erin at The Bright Owl.  Each week, Erin posts a new template for us to tangle.  Here's my take on this week's challenge.


My tile is about 6x6 inches. I wish I was knowledgeable enough to tell you what all the tangles are, but I just don't know all the "right" names.  Here's the template for this week's challenge.  


I also did last week's challenge but didn't get it posted on time, so I thought I'd share it too.


If you haven't given tangling a try, you really should!  It's very relaxing and just plain fun!  Be sure to pop over to Erin's blog and check out all the other entries for this challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated! Until next time...

Hugs!
Photobucket


Pin It!

15 comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally beautiful x

Monica said...

This is awesome... love it. Totally cool.

Monica
PS Thanks for the visit.

Anne's tangle blog said...

You did a great job with this week's dare, which was not so easy! The other one is very nice too.

Tinkered Art said...

They are both great but WOW on the first one - love the contrast and all that shading really gives it a lovely muted look. Just the right contrast this template called for.

Kreanimo said...

Very good!
I like them both!

Unknown said...

Great job on both! I really love last week's--the paradox fits beautifully with sanibelle! Lovely!

Darnell said...

These are mezzama rising to me, Susan! So fantastic!

I'm curious about two things: are you allowed to use a small ruler for straight lines or is it all free hand? And do you give them a name when you're done, like a painting would have a name?

Didisch said...

Both Zendalas are beautiful. I like the choice of your tangles, and the way you shade them. Great :)

Unknown said...

Both are done beautifully! Hard to believe you got all that detail in a 6x6...mine turned out about 8 x 8 and seemed crowded...lol

Jenni's Jems said...

These are lovely would love to give it a try so will head over for a lookie x

Anonymous said...

Wow. These are just fab.

Chrissie said...

Lovely lifework, it makes a super zendala.

Phoenix said...

Wow, these are both gorgeous! I love them both!

GinaA said...

Your tiles are just super, great choice of tangles.

Sue Sharp said...

both lovely - your first has an Aztec feel, the second has lots of dimension - like a raised garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails